First browse our website and take your time to choose a course, you can email us for assistance through our contact form if you need. Once you decide on a course you will need to fill in the enquiries form on the “Course Enquiry” page. You will then receive an email with “enrol now” buttons on it. Once you fill in the enrolment from we will then contact you via email to organise payment and send out your information pack which includes:
- Student Handbook
- Paper work (which will need to be sent back to head office)
Once Enrolment is complete and confirmed you will then receive your complete course kit in the mail with in 1 to 4 weeks, depending on were you live in Australia and stock availability.
Your kit will will include:
- Student log in details
- Instruction letter and information via email
- Official paper work via email (which will need to be sent back to head office before you can begin your course)
- Product Kits
- OnlineText book and Activity Book
You will then be ready to start learning from our website’s training area, where you will also receive:
- Email support for all non urgent questions and support
- Phone calls/text messages with your educator for all urgent matters
Your online learning activities will include:
- Theory power points
- Practical video tutorials, which you can replay over and over for the duration of your course (you will be able to submit photos of your work) so you will need a digital camera or smart phone that can take hight definition and clear close up photos.